Hello - I'm beginning to like this site

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

fannekahn

Hello - I'm beginning to like this site

Post by fannekahn »

Hello folks,
I have stumbled onto C-C after going through a few discussion forums and writing sites. I started with myLot 4 years back. When I made my first 10$ at myLot I was thrilled. It took me 10 months to reach the pay-out amount of 10$, that explains how clueless i was then.

Subsequently, I made more than 100$ at myLot and my most rewarding effort was when I responded to a 2000 word article task and got paid 32$ for it. Eversince, I have been looking to write articles and make some money on line. An online friend at myLot thought that I wrote well and asked me to try iwriter. I did that and earned more than 30 $ a week for a month and a half. I realized that I had it in me to succeed as a freelance article writer.

I remembered I had purchased my-data-team, 4 years back. I logged in and from there I found out about C-C and joined up. My first three submissions were rejected and I was alarmed, thinking that "this is it...Finito !" But, last Sunday I submitted an article and it was accepted. I am really thrilled. I know now that I have an article ready to be sold and that gives me great comfort in these difficult times. It gives me a lot of pleasure to be in the midst of good, great and excellent writers , here at C-C. I hope some of the magic rubs off on me.

I am still casual about the way I write and submit, but I hope to pick up some good traits as I go along. Maybe, I have it in me to be a decent writer.