Taking the CC Plunge...

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

janetford

Taking the CC Plunge...

Post by janetford »

I actually signed up for Constant Content quite some time ago. However, my freelance writing assignments elsewhere took control and I never pursued CC past the initial sign-up. *gasp* I'm in need of a platform where I can write when and what I want and put my work up for sale.
I am not stuck on any one niche area. I enjoy them all. Okay, well not *all*, but close. ;-)
I see many writers here have written several and sold very few. That is worrisome but I plan to cross my fingers and my toes and dive in anyhow.
I was quite active on other writing forums. Hoping this forum is one of the friendly ones and not one I'll need my flame resistant suit for. It's scorching hot out!
mnicol22

Re: Taking the CC Plunge...

Post by mnicol22 »

Hello Janet, and welcome!

Just write good stuff and the sales will come. I joined CC in December and didn't write much during the first three months. When I picked up the pace a bit, I saw articles selling within days and, in some cases, hours! No need to worry about that.

The forum is packed with useful information and, as you will see for yourself, people here are extremely helpful and friendly. So, leave the suit aside and dig in. Good luck!
PeggyKirton

Post by PeggyKirton »

CC appears to be friendly for all concerned...both writers and clients. Good luck!
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

CC is awesome! Welcome aboard!!!
janetford

Post by janetford »

Thanks so much for the warm welcome.
I just wrote my first article to submit today. Just going to add some references to back up my facts and it should be in the queue tomorrow hoping for approval. Lots of titles in mind to write. This should be fun! :)
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Beware: CC is also addictive :D When those article ideas are swirling, that's a good sign.