Hello to Everyone

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

PeggyKirton

Hello to Everyone

Post by PeggyKirton »

I am new to Constant-Content...still weaving through all the info...and excited about becoming a part of this unique organization and group of writers. I have submitted one public request and was happy that the review only asked for a change in how I submitted the title...did it in all caps...not good!

I am probably the old lady of the entire bunch...age 76...but have spent over 50 years in the film and entertainment industry as a writer for radio/tv commercials, films, and informercials; doing script and marketing rewrites; and as a casting director for major films. I even worked for Burt Reynolds for 14 years; a super boss and great fun to work for. A wonderful life and career, but now am looking forward to an online business that will still put some dollars in the wallet.

I am really happy that I read a book that gave me this website and look forward to becoming a valued Constant-Content producer of articles.
jak

Re: Hello to Everyone

Post by jak »

Welcome Peggy. Your life experience sounds fascinating so I hope you can get some mileage out of it here. Good luck. By the way, I'm not far behind you age-wise.
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Post by Judith »

Hi Peggy,

I'm not very far behind you in age either. I'm using CC to supplement my income as I drift slowly into retirement. Although, I will never retire from writing. It sounds like you have a vast array of experience from which to draw. Welcome aboard and I wish you much luck!
dinnahoag

Post by dinnahoag »

Hiii folks ....

I'm live in Canada . Mine hobbies is dance .