Hi - I'm Jeanette

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

divajz

Hi - I'm Jeanette

Post by divajz »

Very new as of this past weekend. First technical question - I had an article declined for revisions, so I made the revision and resubmitted along with the word document I uploaded. However, the original 2 word docs are still there and I cannot delete them. Don't know why there are 2; I'm sure I must have uplaoded twice. In any case, I'm afraid I'll be rejected again if they open anyone of the first 2 - the 3rd is the corrected copy. When I look at my content page, the correct version is in the content field.........any ideas how I can delete the old word docs? Hope you guys can help me before they pick it up to review again. Thanks! :D
iamyownboss

Re: Hi - I'm Jeanette

Post by iamyownboss »

Hi and welcome to CC! Don't worry about the older documents - the editor will look at the latest one that you uploaded. That's the way it's built - you can't delete older versions. Many of us have been confused by it. Good luck!
divajz

Re: Hi - I'm Jeanette

Post by divajz »

Thanks OwnBoss - it all worked out - first article accepted and whopping 4 hits since first approved yesterday! :D
Also, I can't figure out how to read the replies to things posted here.......what the heck, am I dense or what?? Help!

Oh yeah, and another thing - can't I receive an email when someone responds to my post? :roll:

Never mind - just figured out the subscribe thing!

Jeanette