New here

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

mariesmith

New here

Post by mariesmith »

Hi! My name is Marie and I am new to CC. I currently write for CrowdSource (formerly Midwest) and Textbroker, but I am looking to grow my brand. I have a blog and I tweet to draw new viewers to my site. I'm trying to monetize my blog as a way to lessen reliance on CrowdSource. I remember what happened to workers at DS, and I'm noticing a lot of the same signs. Less pay, less articles, less everything. I really hope to do well here, and I look forward to getting to know everyone better. Are there certain topics or articles that sell better? I want to get up and on my feet with this, as soon as possible.
marvincole

Re: New here

Post by marvincole »

Hello Friends
I am Marvin Cole I am new in forum.I am working in a office.My work on SEO.I like his jobs.I am stud in BSC(IT).I am learning many Software languages Java,SQL.
I am interesting in learn Java. I want to be a software in his life.
dinnahoag

Post by dinnahoag »

Hiii folks....

Mine name is Dinna Hoag . I'm student .
Please share me something about in this forum .
jak

Post by jak »

Hi folks and welcome. Marie - you ought to find you do better here. It's not always easy to work out what will sell straight away. Keep watching the Recently Sold list and the latest and most popular search topics also found via that page. That should help. Personally, if I submit to the general portfolio it's usually business advice type articles that go quickly. It might take you a while to get established, but the more you submit the more prominent you will be among the customers.