Greetings

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Michael

Greetings

Post by Michael »

Hello all
My name is Michael, username sort of gives it away.
I've just joined up to see if I have what it takes to write seriously. It happened after a friend of mine, who runs another forum, suggested I should write to make some money.
He is a published columnist, and referred me to job he thought I might be able to undertake. The results on that are still to come, but in the excitement of it all I did some googling and ended up here. So I guess I shall see what the editors think of my abilities and I'll go from there.
My normal writing style is not particularly suited to this kind of work, but I think I have been able to restrain myself enough to produce some usable works, although that remains to be seen, again the editors will have the last say on that!
Anyway, I shall stop rambling now and leave you all with a hello and I look forward to working with you all.

Cheers
Michael
Michael

Re: Greetings

Post by Michael »

Well that didn't go so well, two submissions. The second got reviewed almost instantly and failed miserably, resulting in account suspension. The first is still in limbo? Any help on how to rectify this and get my account re-instated would be appreciated.
Thank you
Michael
mnicol22

Re: Greetings

Post by mnicol22 »

Hello, Michael! I'm sorry to hear you had such bad luck.

As far as I know, suspended accounts cannot be re-activated. That's why there has to be a serious reason for an account to be blocked right away. Usually, it involves either poor writing skills or plagiarism.

You can still contact Support if you want to figure things out. Good luck!