Hello all

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

EaglesWorld595

Hello all

Post by EaglesWorld595 »

I am a new writer for CC and just ran into my first glitch. Yow! I wrote an article, clicked on the submit button, checked the next day to see if the article was submitted and nothing. Any ideas, experience with this? Anyway I am looking forward to writing and maybe even making some money. I just published my 2nd book and am busy on the third one, I do some broadcasting on a local radio show and try to stay current with issues of the day. Grace E. Reed http://www.negotiatingshadows.com
jak

Re: Hello all

Post by jak »

Hi Grace and welcome.

When you submit an article, you always get a message on screen afterwards. If it was successfully submitted, it will tell you that. If there was a glitch, such as you forgot to attach the file (happened to me) or some fields have not been completed, it will give you a chance to put it right. If you didn't see one of those messages, it sounds as though there might have been a technical problem, so you need to start again. You should definitely resubmit if the article is not appearing in your My Content list.