Moose Rapids here

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

PorterStarrByrd

Moose Rapids here

Post by PorterStarrByrd »

Have been spending quite a bit of time on another forum ... going well there but I'd like to open my horizons a bit too and see what this forum has to offer. Particularly interested in the culture here and finding out what the general attitude is.

I've got two books written and getting two more close to done on the first go-around. Have not tried to sell anything yet but am about to fight my way through my query letter. My genres are varied but what I have written so far is a Historical fiction one and a Murder/Mystery offering. Underway are a humorous adventure and a modern thriller (at least I hope so)

Interested in exploring the forums and seeing who dwells here, sharing thoughts. I've beta read a half dozen works with the only negetive reponse being on one that was aleady e-published (well before it should have been, I'm afraid)
In that regard I like to line by line a few chapters and see if we have matched expectations. Don't really care how well edited the book is as long at it is readable. Itend to mix honest thought and a little humor in my reponses, while not taking on the assumption that I am a profession editor.
jellygator

Re: Moose Rapids here

Post by jellygator »

Hi!

Have you clicked on the Constant-content website itself?