Hello!

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

mark092600

Hello!

Post by mark092600 »

Well, I'm new here. I've actually posted here once before already, but I thought I'd take this time to introduce myself. You can call me Mark. I've been at this for the better part of a year now. Started writing first for Demand Media, then later for AC and a couple others. Just got my first article here approved a few days ago (a whopping 1220 words, lol), without a single issue. Needless to say, I was plenty surprised by that! I did read it over and over again, revising it several times, though. I also posted something in here, regarding keywords and boldface type, I believe. I'm glad I did that, as it saved me a potential rejection or two on my first one. I'm a bit more comfortable now with the process and I just submitted another one a few minutes ago. If I have to make any minor changes, it's all good. I did plenty of that with DS and I guess that means I learned a thing or two. I'd just like to say that I've found these forums very helpful, as a newcomer. You'll see me on here, now and then. Thanks to everyone for all the helpful information! And Celeste, I downloaded your E-book, which I have found very interesting and helpful! Thanks a million!

Mark
Celeste Stewart

Re: Hello!

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Welcome and congrats on the first acceptance!
jellygator

Re: Hello!

Post by jellygator »

Hi Mark!