Hi from Aus

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

annafallon

Hi from Aus

Post by annafallon »

Nice to meet you all and I see I have a kiwi neighbour on here! New Zealand is practically next door to Australia.
My name is Anna Fallon and I am an author and person who loves writing in general. I relly enjoy writing articles, but I'm fairly new and never even knew these sites existed.
But I'm glad they do
catch you around the traps
Anna :shock: :) :D :P :o :wink:
Geoff

Post by Geoff »

Hi Anna.........am Geoff from India...

I love writing too and I hope we can
share our thoughts and ideas through
CC.....and even be good friends :?:
LJade

Post by LJade »

Hi Anna!

Welcome to C-C, it's nice to have more 'newbies' and I hope to get to know you a little better.

Sincerely,
Lisa
(LadyJade)
Nessiee

Post by Nessiee »

And a hello from Canada to you! Welcome to the site... it's always good to see new people around :)
Winn Hanshaw

Another Aussie

Post by Winn Hanshaw »

Great Soccer game last night. "Aussie Aussie Aussie".
southernrose

Post by southernrose »

Welcome to CC and good luck with your new writing ambitions! :)
mattsterrr

Post by mattsterrr »

It feels like an AA meeting this.

Hi from the UK, my name's Matt and I've been dry for 8 months now. I earned my silver wings in september and things are getting much easier.

I first realized I had a problem when days on end would disappear with no recollection of the events. Time after time I'd wake up in a police cell with lipstick smeared around my face, my underpants on my head, and all my money missing out of my pocket. I'm sure the police shouldn't be allowed to do that, even when you've been arrested.

Things were really difficult at first, there wasn't an hour of the day went past when I didn't crave for some of the amber nectar and I'll be honest I did fold on a couple of occassions but nothing too major. Oh, except the time I ended up at the drive thruough Elvis Wed-O-Rama in Vegas with my brother's pet pig but it's ok we're divorced now. I didn't know you can't get a marriage annulled once you've partaken in carnal coupling. I mean, erm...

Anyway, welcome to the site. :wink:

[[Matt finally sits down to a rather worried round of applause from the rest of his 'circle of friends']]
Lizaj

Post by Lizaj »

:mrgreen: