Hello at last

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

timnig64

Hello at last

Post by timnig64 »

Hi All,

I joined Constant Content about 2 years ago but have only just started writing on the site. I have written for Helium before and have been writing in various guises since childhood. I am hoping to make a reasonable income - eventually - but I don't expect to make a great deal until I've got a fair back catalogue, and my writing probably needs to improve as well!

I am looking forward to "meeting" everyone and feel free to give me your thoughts on my articles if any of you spot them!

Thanks

Tim
jak

Re: Hello at last

Post by jak »

Hi there and welcome. Is your author name timnig64 as well?
timnig64

Post by timnig64 »

Hi Jak,

No, my author name is Tim O'Dell (I prefer to use my proper name rather than a pen name!)

Tim
mnicol22

Post by mnicol22 »

timnig64 wrote:Hi All,

I joined Constant Content about 2 years ago but have only just started writing on the site. I have written for Helium before and have been writing in various guises since childhood. I am hoping to make a reasonable income - eventually - but I don't expect to make a great deal until I've got a fair back catalogue, and my writing probably needs to improve as well!

I am looking forward to "meeting" everyone and feel free to give me your thoughts on my articles if any of you spot them!

Thanks

Tim

Hello Tim and welcome!

If you are looking to improve your writing, I think this is a good place to get some tips! I'm a newbie here and I've already picked up some great advice from this forum. The people here are nice and helpful too! :)