Hello fellow writers

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

AniWills

Hello fellow writers

Post by AniWills »

Hi everyone,

This is kind of a belated hello, because I had joined this site two months back, and have already sold an article. I didn't know that I had to register for the forums separately! So much for being net-savvy!!

Yesterday Eric opened my eyes,and so here I am.

I am quite new to freelance writing itself, so I couldn't believe my eyes when I got a mail informing that my article was sold.

I firmly believe this is because I followed every suggestion I found in this forum. I had in fact copy-pasted several. Thank you all!

Ani
melissajmurphy

Re: Hello fellow writers

Post by melissajmurphy »

Welcome! I'm sure your experience here will be positive. This is truly a wonderful site to be involved with and a great place to connect with other quality writers.
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Congrats on your first sale and welcome. Yes, the forums are an amazing resource that many new CCers don't take advantage of!
AniWills

Post by AniWills »

melissajmurphy wrote:Welcome! I'm sure your experience here will be positive. This is truly a wonderful site to be involved with and a great place to connect with other quality writers.
Thank you melissa. This is really a great site. I regret that I didn't come across this earlier.

I recall a quote from somewhere, "when the student is ready, the teacher appears." I guess that's what has happened with me and CC too...may be not exactly student and teacher!

aniwills
AniWills

Post by AniWills »

Antonia wrote:Congrats on your first sale and welcome. Yes, the forums are an amazing resource that many new CCers don't take advantage of!
Thank you Antonia. I intend to take full advantage of the CC forums. In fact, I'm going to do so now; my second submission, and I'm having trouble with resubmission! Let me see what others have to say about it.

aniwills