Greetings from Ireland

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jadedragon

Re: Greetings from Ireland

Post by jadedragon »

Lots of non-writers get frustrated and post nasty stuff because their efforts don't meet the CC standard. Don't let what is undoubtedly some kind of setting issue kill your chance to make money here.
katemcbride

Re: Greetings from Ireland

Post by katemcbride »

That is a very wise observation and I will keep it in mind.I liked CC because it was so professional and business-like;am just not sure whether I am prepared to change the default settings on my word processor to write on here but it is not used for anything else so I might as well :-)
Also,my time is a bit limited on here at the moment because my children are on holidays from school which is also why I was slow to reply to your post.
There will be more time later in the week to sort it out because I will be at work at the beginning of the week.
Thank you for your encouragement here and look forward to more of the same and any other advice you have to offer me about the site if/when you have time.
I asked support to delete my account but there is an option to re-apply to write here which is decent of CC. and you have told me a few times now that they are good to work for.
Thanks again,
Kate