Hello from Rachelle

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

waldronr

Hello from Rachelle

Post by waldronr »

Hi all,

I'm new to constant content and am just perusing the forums, and am excited to begin writing here. I've submitted a few articles for review--and hopefully they will go through. I'm a little concerned that after reading some of the forums that I should wait for feedback on my first one before submitting more. I did read the guidelines so hope that I'm okay:), but maybe I should go back and delete the others before submitting them.

My niche is in health care, and health care insurance, so the majority of my articles will be focused on those areas. I've written some for a revenue share site, that basically turned into giving away my work for free, written a little also for DS, but am not overly impressed with some of their editors. I love that you can write a quality article here, which is certainly my intent, and hopefully get paid for your efforts! I'm not interested in writing for pennies:).

Anyway, hello to everyone! I look forward to working with this site, and again love that it appears to actually be a site that promotes quality work rather than a content mill.

Best,

Rachelle