What We Want
Professionally written, concise unique articles that are free of all errors including sentence structure errors, grammar errors, and punctuation errors.
Submissions Must Not Include:
- Poetry, fiction, op-eds, or first-person POV
- Promotional content
- Sig lines, bios, or author contact info
Technical Submission Requirements:
- 12 pt Arial or Times New Roman font
- The short summary must be an original description of the entire article, at least 30 words long
- A full 1/3 of the article must be excerpted in the long summary
- Typical article length is around 600 words
Zero Tolerance on Plagiarism
- Using text taken directly from another source and presenting this information as your own.
- Rewrites or partial rewrites of articles by other authors.
Plagiarism will not be tolerated and will result in immediate account suspension.
Looking for more detail? Please check out the Extended Writer Guidelines