emails

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Isabelnewth

emails

Post by Isabelnewth »

Does anyone know of a way of deleting emails from one's CC mailbox more than one at a time? I can't see any way to do it. If there is one it would be great to know about it, because things are really clogged for me these days! Otherwise, maybe a way of highlighting them for mass deletion would be a good innovation next time round.
Lysis

Re: emails

Post by Lysis »

lol I have almost 1000 lol. I figure one day they might purge them.
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

You can check off the box that is located to the left of the "from" and beneath the word "delete." It places a check in front of every email on that page.
Then, select "delete." This lets you delete one full page of emails.
evaku

Post by evaku »

Hahah I have let mine build up to 902 out of laziness. But yes you can easily delete them all by doing as Word Gypsy said! It would take me 18 clicks to do so :P
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

I guess I'm a slouch then as I have 6252 at the moment! Maybe I should put one of the kids to work deleting them.....
Isabelnewth

Post by Isabelnewth »

Lovely they've all gone, thanks. I just hated to see '755 new messages' for some reason. I never noticed that button, wonderful! :D
evaku

Post by evaku »

hahaha yeah I hate to see that too, but more often than not my CC doesn't actually show me the count next to my inbox so I can easily ignore it :) And LOL, Word Gypsy I thought mine was bad! But you probably get many more than I do anyway! ;)
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Yeah, I used to let the number bother me too! I guess we can see that doesn't happen anymore. :) I think some of these emails date back quite a few years....