CC editing

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

nicole22biba

CC editing

Post by nicole22biba »

Hi there,

I hope one of you can help me. I wrote and submitted an article for a private request on Feb 2. The article is still pending with the editors for revision. What will happen with my article if the editors will fail to edit it by the deadline (set for Feb.8). will my article be rejected? I already sent them a ticket, but I didn't get any answer (not even an auto reply). Is it normal not to get an auto reply after sending CC support team a message? I looked in the spam folder and it's not there. As well, I have no messages in the CC inbox or outbox. Please, can you advise me what to do next? Should I wait patiently? Thanks
Constant

Re: CC editing

Post by Constant »

The article should be approved now. The editors do pay attention to make sure that Private Request submissions are looked at in advance of the deadline.

Our mailing system won't send you an auto-response message, but we do try to respond as soon as possible. That said, it can take up to 24 hours for us to reply.