Plagiarism alert

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

iamyownboss

Plagiarism alert

Post by iamyownboss »

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what I just found. A few weeks ago a public request was posted by someone who had not bought any content from here before. The request was very generic, was for a bunch of articles and the duration of the request is pretty long. That request is still up. Well, I have a few articles in my portfolio that I thought fit the request, so I submitted them to the buyer. Today I googled the content from each of those and found 1 of them on 2 different websites that have other articles in common. I also found a few from other authors here. The date on that article was just 2 days after I submitted to the request. I haven't checked all the content on that site because there are so many. So please do check this site yourself. http://sunetesubsol.net
I'm off to mail Admin now, so hopefully the content will be taken down, but I have no way of knowing for sure if the stuff was stolen by a public requester. If any of you find your stuff on this site and you had submitted it to a requester recently, please let us and admin know.
iamyownboss

Re: Plagiarism alert

Post by iamyownboss »

Here is another site that has lots of content from CC.coocoomamapapa.com
This one has some articles that are only on sale for usage rights, but he hasn't given credit to the author. The others are copied from full rights articles.