New Web Design and Sales

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

Kthorpe

New Web Design and Sales

Post by Kthorpe »

Just a quick, nosy question...
I am curious how everyone feels the new design is impacting their sales or views?

Personally, I feel like my views and sales have gone done. However, I am getting back in the routine of submitting daily after vacation and being sick, so my mini-hiatus could actually be to blame.
Lysis

Re: New Web Design and Sales

Post by Lysis »

I've only been doing private requests and really want to beef up my catalog again but haven't had time. I don't feel like anything has changed. I still make a couple hundred bucks each payout, so I can't complain. Haven't written for the open catalog since May, I believe.
Kthorpe

Re: New Web Design and Sales

Post by Kthorpe »

I might need to up my keyword game. I haven't sold any from my catalog since it changed even though I've been submitting much more and prior to the change was selling about $100 worth per week. My approval rate is increasing and my access level has finally gone down to 2, so it seems like my results should be getting better instead of worse. I think I may weight to see what happens next week. I really wish they could bring back the documents recently added to the catalog section.