Can't see project requests?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

shaulina

Can't see project requests?

Post by shaulina »

I have been receiving emails for the past 30 minutes that there are several articles available for a project that I belong to, but when I log in, it says there are zero requests available. I had to unclaim two articles this past weekend, could this be why I am not able to see my project's requests? If that is the case, wouldn't I not receive the emails either? I am a little confused.

Thanks!
Lysis

Re: Can't see project requests?

Post by Lysis »

They go super quick :)

I've gotten the email and immediately clicked and had the projects disappear. You gotta be quick!
shaulina

Post by shaulina »

Thanks Lysis! Was worried that having to unclaim those two was going to haunt me forever! :(
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Nah. I'm sure it's like anything else. If it's excessive then it's a problem.
Constant

Post by Constant »

We've had several comments about writers getting the notifications and the requests being gone; it's just that there are a large number of writers going for a limited number of requests on this project so they get snapped up fast. Should be more to go around shortly.

As long as you're getting the emails, and the project still shows on your My Projects page, you're still on the project. In terms of getting removed from a project - usually this happens when a writer unclaims requests right before the deadline without submitting any work which basically delays the whole project and puts other writers in a difficult spot having to complete requests on a very short deadline.