Project Confusion

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

LauraGinn

Project Confusion

Post by LauraGinn »

I'm working on some of the articles for Melissa Caldie, and I'm a bit confused about her instructions. The brief says that she has included a source for us to link to, but I can't find this on any of the articles I've claimed. Can anyone who has taken some of these give me an idea as to what she wants?
Lysis

Re: Project Confusion

Post by Lysis »

Hi Laura,

I'm on that project too although I didn't claim any, so I can't remember if she had a source linked before. I don't remember one. I tried to look it up for you and don't see anything either.

As a suggestion to CC: Maybe it would be a good idea to have the PM at CC listed on projects with their email addy? I know it's the Internet and PMs don't want to get inundated by clueless randoms, but since these projects are invite only, it might help the regs get answers to legit questions. Just a suggestion, of course. :)
NicoleW

Post by NicoleW »

Hi,

I've done a few of these. They don't provide a specific URL to link to, they provide the name of a business. It will be listed in the Description field of the order information. So let's say the company name was "Murrell's Waterproofing": I'd just Google that name and use the company's website as my link. That said, I think the least the client can do is to provide the URLs to save us the step and possible guesswork of looking up the company's URL. Especially since the pay is low. I grab a couple of these when I see them because I can do them quickly enough to still be worthwhile.
LauraGinn

Post by LauraGinn »

Thanks for the help guys!