Eric is moving on

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

ConstantEric

Eric is moving on

Post by ConstantEric »

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post here to let you know that today will be my last day with Constant Content. It’s been a great ~6 years working with you all. We’ve got a great community of talented writers who also happen to be a lot of fun to work with!

I’ve mostly posted under the Constant profile here on the forums, and I’ve also had the chance to connect with many of you outside the forum.

Thank you for being such a huge part of making these last ~6 years great. We’ve worked on some huge projects together and we’ve really grown Constant Content into what it is today.

I wish you all the absolute best and hope that we’ll cross paths again down the road. Please reach out on LinkedIn if you'd like to stay in touch - https://ca.linkedin.com/in/ericmhoppe

Take care,

Eric Hoppe
Karva

Re: Eric is moving on

Post by Karva »

Hey Eric! I've read a lot of your posts here recently and noticed how much people rely on and trust you. It's too bad that you're leaving just as I started using this site again but best wishes for everything you do here onwards. =D
Isabelnewth

Post by Isabelnewth »

That's sad for us! :(
Good luck to you though.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

awwww :( This is sad. Good luck to you Eric.

I thought Eric was the main dude at CC. Who is taking his place?
mnicol22

Post by mnicol22 »

I know I'm probably a bit too late for the farewell party, but I'll wish you good luck anyway! It's always sad to see the good ones go, but I hope it's for the best -for you, at least!

May the Force be with you! (Sorry, I kinda had to! :lol: )
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Post by Judith »

Wishing you all the best!