Is There a Delay in Reviewing Articles?

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

gorgygirl

Is There a Delay in Reviewing Articles?

Post by gorgygirl »

Four days ago I resubmitted an article and it is still listed as "Resubmitted." Ordinarily by now the status would be listed as "Review." Should I wait a little longer, delete the article and resubmit it or contact Support?
gorgygirl

Re: Is There a Delay in Reviewing Articles?

Post by gorgygirl »

Shortly after I posted this question, I checked and the article had been accepted.
jak

Post by jak »

A large batch of articles was recently requested at short notice. I imagine that whenever this happens, other reviews will have to take a back seat.
SMichael

Post by SMichael »

There's another bulk order going on? Where'd you see that? Nothing on the forums and they haven't sent out any emails. Most of my sales so far come through bulk orders so I'd be bummed to miss out on one.
gorgygirl

Post by gorgygirl »

Thanks.
jak

Post by jak »

[quote="SMichael"]There's another bulk order going on? Where'd you see that? [/quote]

I think this one was done differently. I got nearly 40 emails about it being in the public pool. I didn't bother to read them all but those I did wanted several articles featuring a specific keyword. By the time I got to the pool, though, they had all been claimed. These days you have to be quick off the mark to get pool work.
SMichael

Post by SMichael »

Ahh, gotcha. thanks
evaku

Post by evaku »

jak wrote:
SMichael wrote:There's another bulk order going on? Where'd you see that?
I think this one was done differently. I got nearly 40 emails about it being in the public pool. I didn't bother to read them all but those I did wanted several articles featuring a specific keyword. By the time I got to the pool, though, they had all been claimed. These days you have to be quick off the mark to get pool work.
Yup, I just caught the tail end of that one but by the time I viewed what was left and decided on one, they were all gone. That's okay. I planned to have my weekend to myself anyway so maybe it just wasn't meant to be :P