Energy Request

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Constant

Energy Request

Post by Constant »

Hello everyone! We have an order to fill tomorrow and we're a fair bit short at the moment. The order is for articles on energy articles. We're adding whatever we can from the catalog to fill this, so you may notice your articles on these subjects have updated to "waiting" status, indicating they're most likely already in the order.

That said, we do need around 100 articles across the different subjects in the next 24 hours (the order should close at 8AM PST). If you could submit some unique articles on these subjects in that time period it would be a big help, and a very good opportunity to make some sales. Plus, it's always good to add articles in these subjects as they tend to be good sellers!

I'll update this later today as we progress.

Here is a link to the standing request where you can find more details, and submit your articles:

https://www.constant-content.com/accoun ... m?id=19440
csjwilkinson

Re: Energy Request

Post by csjwilkinson »

I have two energy articles currently in the review system. They're under the category "Environmental". You could add them if they pass review.
Constant

Post by Constant »

csjwilkinson wrote:I have two energy articles currently in the review system. They're under the category "Environmental". You could add them if they pass review.

Thanks! We'll get those looked at asap.
csjwilkinson

Post by csjwilkinson »

Thanks guys. Those two articles are now through the review process and may be added.
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Post by Judith »

I had an article already in my inventory and sent it to the request. Not sure if you have already met your quota.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Judith wrote:I had an article already in my inventory and sent it to the request. Not sure if you have already met your quota.

Thanks Judith! I'll check that out. As for the quota - we currently need about 60 articles.
jacksonr

Post by jacksonr »

I also have an article that I have sent to the request! Thanks!
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

Hi CC,

So sorry to ask such a simple question when you've got a busy day today, but I've got myself confused with past prices for this buyer and the email that went out today. Do we price these 600 word articles up to $50 or $60 this time?

Thanks.

Abba May
freelanceprowriter

Post by freelanceprowriter »

I believe the price is $50 as stated in the email. That's what I've been pricing them at.
Auty

Post by Auty »

Hi, just saw the email. Do you still need articles? Thanks.
csjwilkinson

Post by csjwilkinson »

Hi Constant. I have these two that are part of a series that you have already added. They existed before the order came in so have not been submitted to the order.

https://www.constant-content.com/MoreDe ... Energy.htm
https://www.constant-content.com/MoreDe ... ariffs.htm
JDWhang

Post by JDWhang »

Has the order been fulfilled? I actually have one article under review that I neglected to submit to the order.
elenawilliams

Post by elenawilliams »

Got this rejection notice for 2 articles submitted for this project:
We have reviewed your content, "______" Unfortunately, we can no longer consider this article for approval. Please do not resubmit.
Is this new - because in nearly 4 years with CC, this is the FIRST time I've been asked NOT to resubmit an article!

Best wishes
Elena
Constant

Post by Constant »

Thanks to everyone who contributed. We've been able to fill the order, but are left with almost no articles on these topics in the catalog. So, this is a great opportunity to build your catalog in a category that doesn't have a lot of inventory, but tends to sell quite well.
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

Hi elenawilliams,

I got that message once, and when I checked the file I'd sent them, it was totally empty! Don't know how I did it... So maybe it's an error like that. If there was a phrase that didn't pass copyscape would they have told you? Maybe you need to rewrite it?

Good luck anyway.

Abba May