Broadband, Insurance and Credit Card Articles

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Constant

Broadband, Insurance and Credit Card Articles

Post by Constant »

Hello everyone! We have an order to fill tomorrow and we're a fair bit short at the moment. The order is for articles on broadband, credit cards, home insurance, and life insurance. We're adding whatever we can from the catalog to fill this, so you may notice your articles on these subjects have updated to "waiting" status, indicating they're most likely already in the order.

That said, we do need around 180 articles across the different subjects in the next 24 hours. If you could submit some unique articles on these subjects in that time period it would be a big help, and a very good opportunity to make some sales. Plus, it's always good to add articles in these subjects as they tend to be good sellers!

Here is how the articles needed breaks down:

Credit Cards - 10
Life Insurance - 20
Home Insurance - 10
Broadband - 140

So, obviously the biggest focus is going to be on broadband.

Please try to write articles that relate well to the UK market and are 600-700 words or longer.

Please submit your articles to these requests

Broadband - https://www.constant-content.com/accoun ... m?id=18960

Insurance -https://www.constant-content.com/accoun ... m?id=18520

Credit Cards - https://www.constant-content.com/accoun ... m?id=18961

I'll update you as we progress throughout the day.

Thanks!

Constant
Tster

Re: Broadband, Insurance and Credit Card Articles

Post by Tster »

I could write an article on broadband and have it uploaded within an hour but it'd probably take a week to get approved.
Tster

Post by Tster »

Also, as I'm relatively new here:
Do you mean that CC will buy these articles and sell them on? So a guaranteed sale if you're happy with quality essentially?
JDWhang

Post by JDWhang »

When these big orders come in, the editorial staff reviews them really quickly if you submit them to the public request.
Srinivasayyar

Post by Srinivasayyar »

The Public Requests list on the Submit form has no Insurance or Credit Card options. What do I do?
Tster

Post by Tster »

Srinivasayyar wrote:The Public Requests list on the Submit form has no Insurance or Credit Card options. What do I do?
Have you specifically chosen 'standing requests'?

What time will CC be sending off these articles tomorrow? Can you give me a submission deadline in GMT time?
Constant

Post by Constant »

Tster wrote:Also, as I'm relatively new here:
Do you mean that CC will buy these articles and sell them on? So a guaranteed sale if you're happy with quality essentially?
CC isn't buying these, and it's not a 100% guaranteed sale, but when we issue these urgent requests it means that we have a highly motivated buyer who is very likely to pick up your articles.

Srinivasayyar wrote:The Public Requests list on the Submit form has no Insurance or Credit Card options. What do I do?
Please select Standing Request on the Submit Article page. You should find all 3 requests there.
Tster wrote:What time will CC be sending off these articles tomorrow? Can you give me a submission deadline in GMT time?
The sooner you can get the order in the better, but we expect we'll send the order off at 6AM PST.
JJMbuzz

Post by JJMbuzz »

I just submitted an insurance article, and the only thing showing in "standing requests" was "Online Marketing Articles." Wasn't sure what to do, so I put it under "Standing Request - Broadband Articles" in the Public Request section. My apologies.

I went back after reading this thread, and I now see the additional buckets in the standing requests section. I will use those from here on out. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tster

Post by Tster »

I doubt I can get in some articles tomorrow, but if I can, it'll be half an hour before you send he offer of.
JDWhang

Post by JDWhang »

When an article accepted for these goes to "View" instead of "Waiting," does that mean that it's not being used for the request? I don't recall.
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

Hi CC,
Thanks so much for your fast editing and hard work!
I was just wondering about the price for these articles (but it's not urgen). In the email it was mentioned that we can price a 700 word article for $60 for these requests today. Does this apply to all the articles requested for this customer, including the ones in the energy category? Is he wanting 700+ words for those too? Perhaps the request details will be updated next time he submits them if his requirements have changed.

Thanks.

Abba May
Constant

Post by Constant »

Quick update. We're all set for credit card articles, and currently need around 30 broadband articles, and a combined 20 articles covering home and life insurance. There's still around 8 hour to go on this request, so if you can get some articles in by then it would be much appreciated!
csjwilkinson

Post by csjwilkinson »

Hi there.
I added a few of my broadband articles to the request, but I don't see them with a waiting status. I used the submit button on the contact author page. They are the "Why" articles.

I am not sure if the submission was correct.
bhuff85

Post by bhuff85 »

Is this order closing out today?
Tster

Post by Tster »

bhuff85 wrote:Is this order closing out today?
I believe so, trying to get a last-minute article out.