Broadband, Insurance and Credit Card Articles

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Tster

Re: Broadband, Insurance and Credit Card Articles

Post by Tster »

Has this order been filled?

I've got an article being reviewed at the moment.
bhuff85

Post by bhuff85 »

Tster wrote:Has this order been filled?
I'm wondering the same myself...

I've seen two other people ask this very same thing within the last 12 hours on this thread. The weirdest thing about it - both posts have since been deleted. Not sure why when it's a valid question and writers are wondering whether or not they have time to squeeze in a few more articles.

In the past, CC has always chimed in to let everyone know when the order was filled. You would think that would've happened by now, especially when you consider that the stop time for this order was around 6AM PST on Wednesday.

I'm sure it will come through - it's alljust a matter of when that will be.
Tster

Post by Tster »

Quite.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Hi guys. This order has been filled and we're just awaiting the payment being processed. The sales should come through soon.

That said, it's always good to have articles on these subjects in the catalog. They're good sellers, and also the first articles put into these large orders when we receive them.
csjwilkinson

Post by csjwilkinson »

I had articles in the catalogue but they weren't added. They were from a group that the big buyer has purchased from before. I think you may have missed them. I will leave them there for next time.
Constant

Post by Constant »

csjwilkinson wrote:I had articles in the catalogue but they weren't added. They were from a group that the big buyer has purchased from before. I think you may have missed them. I will leave them there for next time.
Keep in mind that there weren't any mobile or energy articles purchased.
csjwilkinson

Post by csjwilkinson »

No, these were broadband articles.

Why Plusnet. https://www.constant-content.com/MoreDe ... usnet_.htm
Why BT. https://www.constant-content.com/MoreDe ... hy_BT_.htm
Why Talk Talk. https://www.constant-content.com/MoreDe ... _Talk_.htm

As I mentioned, the customer purchased another in this series. Also, I still have articles listed as accepted in the Received Offers page. How can we move them along? They have been there over a month.

Sorry to complain. :?
jak

Post by jak »

[quote="csjwilkinson"] I still have articles listed as accepted in the Received Offers page. How can we move them along? They have been there over a month.
[/quote]

Customers don't always buy even when you accept an offer. In the meantime, they could have found what they want elsewhere, or just changed their minds. That has happened to me many times. One of the problems is the hiatus before I receive an email about an offer. Also being in a different time zone means I could be sleeping and not online till several hours later. C'est la vie.
Isabelnewth

Post by Isabelnewth »

'I've seen two other people ask this very same thing within the last 12 hours on this thread. The weirdest thing about it - both posts have since been deleted. Not sure why when it's a valid question and writers are wondering whether or not they have time to squeeze in a few more articles.'

I'm not sure how to 'reply with a quote' from another post but that's what I'm trying to do here ... doesn't seem to work for me, ah well.

I think one of the deleted posts was mine...when I read it afterwards I thought my point was pointless, as actually there was a deadline given, of 6.00 am Pacific time, so clearly just before and certainly after that time articles were likely to miss the boat for that particular order. I think there probably has to be a certain amount of guesswork near the end.

Just wanted to reassure as to disappearing posts, sorry to cause alarm and despondency!
bhuff85

Post by bhuff85 »

Is this order going to make the cut for payment on the 1st?
SMichael

Post by SMichael »

It's not looking good is it. :/
bhuff85

Post by bhuff85 »

Any idea of whether or not this order will be finished up? These articles have been locked up for almost a week, which makes them inaccessible to other potential buyers who may be looking for similar topics.

Just looking to see whether or not the buyer decided to jump ship...
Constant

Post by Constant »

bhuff85 wrote:Any idea of whether or not this order will be finished up? These articles have been locked up for almost a week, which makes them inaccessible to other potential buyers who may be looking for similar topics.

Just looking to see whether or not the buyer decided to jump ship...
Still expecting the payment to come through very soon. Sorry for the delay. Most of the articles did get picked up, but there are some that we're still waiting for the payment on.