Insurance and Credit Card Articles

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Constant

Insurance and Credit Card Articles

Post by Constant »

Hello everyone! We have an order to fill tomorrow and we're a fair bit short at the moment. The order is for articles on credit cards, home insurance, and life insurance. We've already added whatever we could from the catalog to fill this, so you may notice your articles on these subjects have updated to "waiting" status, indicating they're most likely already in the order.

That said, we do need around 100 articles across the different subjects in the next 24 hours. If you could submit some unique articles on these subjects in that time period it would be a big help, and a very good opportunity to make some sales. Plus, the catalog is almost bare of articles on these subjects, so it's a good time to write!

Here is how the articles needed breaks down:

Credit Cards - 35
Life Insurance - 25
Home Insurance - 40

Please submit your articles to these requests

Insurance - https://www.constant-content.com/accoun ... m?id=18520

Credit Cards - https://www.constant-content.com/accoun ... m?id=18522

Thanks!
AbbyM

Re: Insurance and Credit Card Articles

Post by AbbyM »

Hi there,

I'm new to the site, and this seems like a great way to get started. Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Abby
BennyTheWriter

Post by BennyTheWriter »

Is there any good way to tell what article subjects have already been sold, so as to avoid inadvertently covering a subject that someone else already has? (I know I could look at "Writing Ideas" for recently sold articles, but it's only listing the past 20 sales, and at the moment none are related to the standing request.)

Thanks!
Constant

Post by Constant »

Quick update! We're all set on credit card articles, but could use about 20 life insurance and 30 home insurance articles. Please submit some if you can.
texasgal

Post by texasgal »

Article submitted on homeowner's insurance. Any chance to get the review expedited?
bhuff85

Post by bhuff85 »

Loving these urgent requests! Built up my catalog quite a bit since the last request, so I've got a nice chunk currently sitting in "waiting" status :)

Looks like it's time to start building that catalog back up again...
Constant

Post by Constant »

texasgal wrote:Article submitted on homeowner's insurance. Any chance to get the review expedited?
We're trying to expedite all reviews for these submissions. Please email support if yours hasn't been looked at and we'll get it sorted.

Another update - we've pretty much filled the order. We could use a couple articles on Life Insurance, and maybe 10 on Home Insurance. Thanks for all your work everyone!