Energy Articles Needed

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Constant

Energy Articles Needed

Post by Constant »

Hello everyone! We have another big order expected for Tuesday of this week, and this time it's for energy and utility articles. You may have noticed some of your articles have already updated to "waiting" status, which means they're likely to sell then. We are in need of around 200 articles on utilities, energy prices, energy providers, and similar, more conventional energy types. We've already nearly filled the requirement for alternative energy, green, and energy saving type articles, so please instead focus on more conventional types of energy (gas, electric, different types of furnaces, specific providers, etc). I'll update you guys shortly to let you know how we're progressing.

Please submit all articles to this request to let us easily process them:

https://www.constant-content.com/accoun ... m?id=18680
SCarter

Re: Energy Articles Needed

Post by SCarter »

I actually saw some of mine go into waiting and started working on a whole bunch of energy efficiency articles. They're in for review now, but I get the feeling they'll need to wait for the next time the order comes through!
JayAbraham

Post by JayAbraham »

How often do these orders come around anyway? At least one per month?
dmoss

Post by dmoss »

Can someone confirm which market these articles should primarily be aimed at? United States, I presume?
Isabelnewth

Post by Isabelnewth »

It would be good if the customers could routinely be asked to say UK or US or either or other....if you are talking about the energy market and supply companies for example, it makes a lot of difference. One could do US to be on the safe side, but if you actually know UK better then it would be good to know definitely whether either is fine.
freelanceprowriter

Post by freelanceprowriter »

Previous requests have been for both US and UK, so I think you can do either one. It's the same guy doing all the buying, so the guidelines should be the same. It would be good to add this to the requests, though.
MordantC

Post by MordantC »

What's the status of this request? Are there any topics we should focus on in particular?
Constant

Post by Constant »

Quick update everyone. We currently need around 50 more articles. Please make sure that you're writing articles that are 600+ words. We need articles that focus on conventional types of energy and utilities, energy prices, furnaces and boilers. We're getting a lot of more general articles on how to reduce energy costs, and we've already filled our need for articles of those types. Please try to come up with some unique topics that meet the current need. Some topics that haven't been covered very much include:

-hydro electricity
-electric heating (furnace and baseboard)
-radiators
-rebate programs with energy companies
-gas furnaces
gypsumgirl

Post by gypsumgirl »

Thank you for the update. I had a couple of questions about this request, however. I submitted a couple of articles that align with what has been requested, staying away from alternative energy, etc. and focusing on more traditional energy sources and different types of heating systems people could install in their homes. They are still in "review" mode and have been since the first request was sent out. I wasn't sure if those "review" articles are still going to be reviewed or if they have already been "rejected" from the request, so to speak. Were they considered before the updated request of 50 more articles? Will they be considered as part of the 50 articles?

I am relatively new to CC and am not exactly sure on how the system works.

Thank you for enlightening me about this process.
JDWhang

Post by JDWhang »

Please make sure that you're writing articles that are 600+ words.
*facepalm*
dmoss

Post by dmoss »

Hi Gypsumgirl,
Please don't worry. You're articles will be reviewed in time. It can take a few days depending on how busy the team are. Best to just keep writing and submitting more articles. They will all be considered for the public request and the team will get back to you. Also, just check your inbox for messages. You will be informed when your article is accepted or rejected. Best of luck, Dan.
MordantC

Post by MordantC »

Yeah, I wrote a few focusing on oil-fired heating (oil vs gas and other forms of energy, problems with oil tanks and furnaces) which are still in "review" mode. The great thing about these orders is that even if work doesn't get picked up this time around, they will usually go when the next big order comes in.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Hi everyone. We've now filled the orders, so thanks for all of your contributions! Energy has become a very popular category, so it's really good to have articles up on the site for sale that cover a wide range of energy topics. If your articles didn't make it in this order, it's a pretty good bet they'll still sell fairly soon.
gypsumgirl

Post by gypsumgirl »

Thank you for the insight, Dan. I will continue to write and not worry about each order, but rather, step back and see the bigger picture.

Happy writing!
stelle

Post by stelle »

gypsumgirl wrote:Thank you for the insight, Dan. I will continue to write and not worry about each order, but rather, step back and see the bigger picture.

Happy writing!
Let's hope these big orders continue, since they're good for everyone - CC, writers, and the buyer (obviously, since he keeps coming back for more!)

I know it might seem disappointing that your articles didn't sell this time, but it puts you in a really good position for the next round. Due to family obligations, I haven't been able to write anything for the past few weeks. But I had already written some energy articles in anticipation for the next big order, and it was so nice to make some money without having to scramble for a rush order! Now I'm hoping that there will be a big mobile phone order sometime soon, since I also added some of those to my catalogue.