Insurance and Credit Card Articles Needed For Monday

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Constant

Insurance and Credit Card Articles Needed For Monday

Post by Constant »

Once again, we have a pressing need for articles on credit cards and insurance (life, home and auto), but fortunately we have nearly 48 hours to get everything done this time. If you can get some articles in on these subjects by Monday at 10AM PST, it would be a big help. We've already added many existing articles to this order, so if you see your articles switch to "waiting" status, it likely means it's already in the order.

Please submit your articles to these standing requests:

Insurance
https://www.constant-content.com/accoun ... m?id=18520

Credit Cards
https://www.constant-content.com/accoun ... m?id=18522

At present, our article needs by subject are as follows:

Credit Cards - 120 articles
Home Insurance -70 articles
Life Insurance - 70 articles
Auto Insurance - 70 articles

We'll update this thread as we go to help you focus your writing on the categories most in need.
mnicol22

Re: Insurance and Credit Card Articles Needed For Monday

Post by mnicol22 »

Yaaayyy! Thanks for the heads-up, Constant! Your hard work is truly appreciated.
Isabelnewth

Post by Isabelnewth »

Hallo, can you say if these are for UK, US or either?

I see one of mine which has been put in waiting is UK angled and unchangeable as it's based on UK law, but another one I have in my catalogue is only UK because of terminology, like car instead of auto, so I could quickly change it if it's specifically a US request...

Thanks a lot.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Both UK and US should be fine, as long as the article is consistent throughout.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Time for the first update! Here are our current article needs:

Credit Cards - 60 articles
Home Insurance -60 articles
Life Insurance - 60 articles
Auto Insurance - 50 articles
mnicol22

Post by mnicol22 »

Hi Constant,

Are those figures based on the total number of articles already submitted or the ones that you guys have reviewed?

Keep up the good work!
Thanks
LynnLewis

Post by LynnLewis »

Does this include debit cards?
freelanceprowriter

Post by freelanceprowriter »

I think I like the mad rush of doing the articles in 12 hours. ;) Not sure if it's worth writing any more ... the four I did last night are in review and I imagine there are a lot of other people who wrote last night, too.
mnicol22

Post by mnicol22 »

Yup, I also have three in review after writing till 9 in the morning, but I don't think it's worth pushing it any longer. I have one in "waiting" as well, but I'd dread to think that it may be my only sale this time! :cry:

Still, I love these rush jobs -they're good for my ADHD!
stelle

Post by stelle »

Ah, don't worry about it! If you write them now and it's too late...they'll just be ready and waiting for the next one.

I've only been at this for a few months...are these big rush orders an ongoing thing? Or just a short (and very exciting) opportunity?
freelanceprowriter

Post by freelanceprowriter »

I did think of that, but I'm also in the middle of making a baby shower gift, so trying to divide my time accordingly.
The rush orders are a very new thing, but I like them. Hopefully they'll keep up so we can all earn more!
mnicol22

Post by mnicol22 »

@stelle: I know, but I kinda hoped I would get a little money coming my way. I've submitted several new articles over the past few weeks but they're only getting few hits, so I though this would be a good opportunity.

I've been on this site for a couple of years but only started writing regularly for the past three months. These rush jobs are pretty new, and so are the standing requests. It's great to see that C-C is always looking to make improvements. :)
Kaytee

Post by Kaytee »

stelle wrote:
I've only been at this for a few months...are these big rush orders an ongoing thing? Or just a short (and very exciting) opportunity?
I guess that depends if we can keep up with the demand! As long as the quality of our work remains high and we can continue to provide interesting articles on unique aspects of the industries concerned, the customer may keep returning to fulfill their quotient. :)

How long their need will remain quite so high will depend on fluctuations within their own business. These days it's impossible to say for certain what will provide steady work for anyone. The "Standing Requests" are always a good sign that C-C anticipate further orders, and have certainly been accurate over the last few months.

It's a nice little challenge to keep coming up with new angles. Keeps the gears grinding between more frivolous projects, and mixes up the pace a little. I've quite enjoyed it.
JJMbuzz

Post by JJMbuzz »

Up writing until about 4am EDT - the last four were approved but are in "view" status instead of "waiting." Either the auto insurance article need has been filled, or I suddenly forgot how to write at about 1am. :D

Trying to decide whether to wait for a CC update on this request or keep on writing.

Like others here, I'm glad to see these rush jobs... even on a Saturday night! I wrote for about 10 hours. I lead such an exciting life... :roll:
mnicol22

Post by mnicol22 »

JJMbuzz, it's possible. If I can remember right (which I can't guarantee after so many sleepless hours!) the auto insurance category was the first one to be filled last time. I chose life insurance istead, but my submissions are still under review. :?

Quite frankly, I wouldn't want to be in the editors' shoes right now! I wonder how they maintain their sanity with all these submissions. *big applause*