Insurance and Credit Card Articles Needed For Monday

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JJMbuzz

Re: Insurance and Credit Card Articles Needed For Monday

Post by JJMbuzz »

mnicol22, you're right. I spent 10 years in the auto insurance industry, so those are just the easiest ones to write. I hope the life insurance portion of this request serves you well.

Ditto on the kudos for C-C's hard-working editors. I can't imagine wading through 300+ articles about insurance and credit cards!
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

yeah, but what I want to know is when are the orders going to roll in for 300 food articles??? (giving us an excellent excuse to stay up late and eat while we write) :)
freelanceprowriter

Post by freelanceprowriter »

J. A. Young wrote:yeah, but what I want to know is when are the orders going to roll in for 300 food articles??? (giving us an excellent excuse to stay up late and eat while we write) :)
Yeah! I want that, too! Or travel.
The editors must be sick to death of these topics.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Time for another update. Here's where we stand:

Credit Cards - 20 articles
Home Insurance -40 articles
Life Insurance - 40 articles
Auto Insurance - 30 articles

We're getting pretty close. At this point, your best bet is probably to focus on the different insurance topics. I'll have another update for you later today.
Kaytee

Post by Kaytee »

Have you filled the order or do you still require a few more? I've submitted a couple that have been awaiting review for 24 hrs, but may have a chance to add to that before the 10:00 PST deadline if it will help.
Constant

Post by Constant »

We're getting really close to having this order finished up. We have enough articles on credits cards, but need some articles for the different types of insurance. Here are the current needs:

Home Insurance - 10
Life Insurance - 25
Car Insurance - 10
Constant

Post by Constant »

Last update on this one. We've filled the order now, so thanks to everyone who contributed. While this order is filled, our catalog doesn't have very much left at all on these subjects. So, this is a great opportunity to build up your own catalog of articles for sale in a category that tends to sell well, and you'll also have articles ready to go for the next urgent request. With these big orders we're adding in whatever content we have available in the catalog first, and then asking for new articles to fill the remainder. Writers who have a lot of articles ready to go when these orders come in tend to do quite well. Watch for the standing requests we send out as we only issue them when we know there is upcoming demand, and you can get the jump on these orders by submitting articles to the standing requests.
Kaytee

Post by Kaytee »

I guess perhaps supply outstripped demand this time, as I had a couple of insurance articles submitted at around 8pm according to the system (approx 38hrs ago), which are still in the review queue. I don't envy the editors having to read a few hundred in such a short time though, and who knows they may well make the cut for the next batch should the customer return. (As we all hope they shall!) I've done well out of previous bulk orders and appreciate the opportunities, so it's not really a big deal. Need to be quicker off the draw next time! ;)

Thanks again C-C for building a good relationship with such a good client!
mnicol22

Post by mnicol22 »

Luckily, all four of my articles made their way into the order. If everything goes well, I'll have made enough to pay my rent this month! It sucks to not have any other source of income (I miss my old job! :cry: ) but that's the way things are for me right now...

Hug 'n kiss, Constant-Content! Thank you guys for all the great work you do! :D
MordantC

Post by MordantC »

Two of my existing insurance articles got picked up but I think the three credit card articles I hustled to write missed the boat. Oh well, there's always next time!

By the way, is there a difference between the public requests marked "Standing Request" and requests appearing under the Standing Requests tab on the Requested Content page? Because I can't ever actually see any jobs under the Standing Requests tab. I want to make sure I am writing on the desired topics.
keziah12

Post by keziah12 »

Has the insurance buy been made yet? My credit card articles showed as sold but I have four insurance articles sitting as "waiting"...
freelanceprowriter

Post by freelanceprowriter »

My insurance articles are still sitting in waiting (and one in review) so I'm guessing that order hasn't gone through yet. Fingers crossed!
JoyRCalderwood

Post by JoyRCalderwood »

I haven't jumped in because in my experience living in 3 different provinces in Canada each has their own insurance methods. Unless the article is very general, I have no clue how one might right a one-size fits all.