More articles needed on car, home and life insurance

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Constant

More articles needed on car, home and life insurance

Post by Constant »

Hello again! We have an urgent need for articles on car, home and life insurance. We'll be putting through a large order for these articles in less than 24 hours (likely at 9AM PST). As before, please submit any articles to this request:

Insurance

https://www.constant-content.com/accoun ... m?id=18520

Right now, these are our article needs by subject:

Car Insurance - 20 articles
Home Insurance - 60 articles
Life Insurance - 90 articles

I'll update this throughout the day to give you a sense of what subject is the biggest priority.

On a related note - if you see any of your articles that would fit for this project in "waiting" status, that likely means it's already been added to the order to be processed tomorrow.
keziah12

Re: More articles needed on car, home and life insurance

Post by keziah12 »

Will you still need these tomorrow, or do they have to be written today? I can dedicate tomorrow to this...
Constant

Post by Constant »

We'll need these types of articles on an ongoing basis, but this specific order will be placed tomorrow. When putting together these orders we first start with whatever we have available in the catalog, so it's a good bet to have these types of articles ready.
AnaJalla

Post by AnaJalla »

Hello! I previously tried submitting an article toward this specific request. However, I had to wait a few days for the piece to be accepted. By the time it made its way into my article bank, the need for the article type was not as urgent. Is there a more direct way to submit a specifically geared article toward this request? Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to learning more!
Constant

Post by Constant »

AnaJalla wrote:Hello! I previously tried submitting an article toward this specific request. However, I had to wait a few days for the piece to be accepted. By the time it made its way into my article bank, the need for the article type was not as urgent. Is there a more direct way to submit a specifically geared article toward this request? Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to learning more!
We're working to review these as fast as we can, especially leading up to the purchase. That said, if you get your article in after the purchase, there is still a very good chance that it will sell in a future order in the near future. Please make sure that you submit your articles to the request mentioned above, and that will also help us review them faster.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Time for an update!

Right now, these are our article needs by subject:

Car Insurance - order filled
Home Insurance - 50 articles
Life Insurance - 70 articles
keziah12

Post by keziah12 »

I will be up starting at 4 am ET tomorrow morning to write to the life insurance articles. If you can't review them in time for the purchase, that's okay, but just wanted you to know you have more coming in for the morning.
JDWhang

Post by JDWhang »

I think that I accidentally forgot to submit my article for the standing request. Is there anything I can do about this?
CWatson

Post by CWatson »

I did that last week and the quickest solution seemed to be to delete the article and then resubmit to the request.
Constant

Post by Constant »

JDWhang wrote:I think that I accidentally forgot to submit my article for the standing request. Is there anything I can do about this?
Once it's approved, find the request under "Requested Content" and click the Send Message / Attach File. You can attach the article that way.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Time for another update. We need:

Home Insurance - 40 articles
Life Insurance - 40 articles

So, at this point you can go either way with your submissions.
topquark

Post by topquark »

Is there any chance we could get more warning of big orders like this? I'm in the UK and I frequently get emails from Eric asking for "XX articles by the end of today" - but the email usually arrives at around 9 pm, when I've already finished writing for the day. I could easily help if given more warning.

There are still several hours until 9am PST, so I'll try to write one or two articles this morning.
Constant

Post by Constant »

topquark wrote:Is there any chance we could get more warning of big orders like this? I'm in the UK and I frequently get emails from Eric asking for "XX articles by the end of today" - but the email usually arrives at around 9 pm, when I've already finished writing for the day. I could easily help if given more warning.

There are still several hours until 9am PST, so I'll try to write one or two articles this morning.
We give as much notice as we can when we get an order, but that doesn't always afford us much time. We do put out standing requests for articles on subjects we expect to sell well in the near future. Adding articles to these is a solid bet for having articles ready for these big orders. There are many writers who added quite a few articles to the standing request for insurance articles over the last few weeks who are slated to sell many articles when the order is processed.
Constant

Post by Constant »

With about 6 hours to go, we need 30 articles for each home and life insurance. Please submit what you can :)
Constant

Post by Constant »

3 hours to go, and probably the last update. We need about 20 articles for each subject, so please submit what you can.