Lots of articles needed on mobile phones and energy topics

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JayAbraham

Re: Lots of articles needed on mobile phones and energy topi

Post by JayAbraham »

I submitted an energy article, but it is no longer listed in 'My Content'. Is this supposed to happen?
ChristinaS

Post by ChristinaS »

Did other people have their energy articles purchased today?

edit -- my articles just sold too. Sorry for being so antsy -- I had an awful day yesterday and really needed to hear some good news!
Last edited by ChristinaS on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
freelanceprowriter

Post by freelanceprowriter »

No sales here and I didn't see any pop up on the recently sold list, either.
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

I sold four articles on broadband/mobile but none of my submitted ones for energy. The buyer bought an energy one last week. My guess is that he might buy more energy ones later but I don't know.

Thanks CC team for your marathon reviewing yesterday! Wonderful job.
stelle

Post by stelle »

edit: my articles just sold a few minutes ago. (6:30ish AM PST)

I haven't had any sales on energy articles, but I haven't seen any in the "recently sold" list, either - so I'm guessing that the customer just hasn't purchased yet. My energy articles are still on "waiting" status.

It's strange, though. I mean...I've refreshed my author page dozens of times. Doesn't that usually help articles sell faster? Ha!

CC was VERY fast in reviewing and approving those articles...the editors must be very, very tired. Thank you!
Kaytee

Post by Kaytee »

I'd just like to echo the thanks and support for the editors in the last couple of days. I've participated in the last two bulk-order requests and have been impressed by the turnaround both times. To get that many articles checked through - and not neglect the pending items from other categories and requests - requires a huge effort from a great team.

We don't mean any of the things we say while we're waiting for approval, or correcting our work. Honestly. ;)
tjwriting

Post by tjwriting »

Hi, now that the deadline has passed, I noticed that there's still a standing request for these. Should we continue to write for these topics? Does the client have a series of deadlines for the same topics?

I asked because some of the messages above say things like "we probably have enough XYZ articles, we could maybe use one or two more..."

Thanks for this opportunity to work.
Kaytee

Post by Kaytee »

tjwriting wrote:Hi, now that the deadline has passed, I noticed that there's still a standing request for these. Should we continue to write for these topics? Does the client have a series of deadlines for the same topics?

I asked because some of the messages above say things like "we probably have enough XYZ articles, we could maybe use one or two more..."

Thanks for this opportunity to work.
As I understand it, the order for that particular client has been filled but those topics sell well and the catalogue is now sparse regarding those interests, so continuing to write a few more is worthwhile to 'restock'. They won't have quite as high a chance of selling as when there is an active buyer, but they are still desirable.
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

Hi there! This buyer has been buying every month for a while now, so I recommend that you submit articles for these topics until the editors stop putting up standing requests for them. Good luck.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Abbamay wrote:Hi there! This buyer has been buying every month for a while now, so I recommend that you submit articles for these topics until the editors stop putting up standing requests for them. Good luck.
This. We just put up standing requests for Insurance and Credit Card articles that would be good to get articles in for.

Here's an interesting post the writer Kevin Campbell did up on the importance of building up your catalog - https://www.constant-content.com/blog/2 ... s-catalog/