Feb 1st Payments Delayed

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Constant

Feb 1st Payments Delayed

Post by Constant »

Hi Everyone,

Paypal's mass payments system is currently broken, preventing us from sending out the February 1st writer payments. Very sorry for the inconvenience. We're waiting on Paypal to update us on its bug being fixed, and as soon as it is, we'll send the payments out. This may end up being on February 2nd from the look of things, so please bear with us as we get this sorted out.

Eric
BarbieCarpenter

Re: Feb 1st Payments Delayed

Post by BarbieCarpenter »

I agree that an email would help -- I came to the forums specifically looking for information about the delayed payments, but others might not think to do that.

I received a PayPal payment late last night from another site that uses the mass payments system. So, it is back up and running for some; hopefully, we will receive our payments soon. Any updates here are appreciated!
BarbieCarpenter

Post by BarbieCarpenter »

Sorry -- duplicate post. Thanks for your help in this matter! :)
Last edited by BarbieCarpenter on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisBlank

Post by ChrisBlank »

I was wondering what was up with the payments. Maybe a mass email letting people know what is up may be called for. I just happened to check the forums for something else and found this notice. Otherwise I would not have known.

Hopefully PayPal fixes the problem soon. :?
Last edited by ChrisBlank on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Paypal fixed this bug overnight and we're now sending out payments.
ChrisBlank

Post by ChrisBlank »

I just received my payment, which is a relief. Thank you for your diligence in addressing this problem. It is appreciated.