Several Changes Released Today

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Constant

Several Changes Released Today

Post by Constant »

Just letting everyone know about a few changes that you'll notice on your accounts.

Updated Messaging System

You'll notice when you visit your Inbox that it's now separated by Messages and Notifications. We've broken these apart to make it easier for you to find messages from clients, and to keep all your important notifications in a separate but accessible place.

Revisisions for Customers

While it is up to you if you provide revisions to your customers (though we do recommend it for reasonable requests), we realize that in the past it's been difficult to use the submission system to deliver revisions within the system. Now, you can easily deliver revisions when you need to. Just find the article you sold under the My Content section and click "Edit" next to the article you're updating (please note, status must be set to "Sold"). You're now able to upload a new file to this page, and as soon as you upload the revised file, the system will notify the customer that you've updated the article. It's that easy.

Changes to Writer Pools

Writers will now be invited to apply to join the Writer Pools once they qualify, to avoid any confusion around why a particular writer may not qualify. The basic criteria are still the same - at least 10 accepted articles and an acceptance rate higher than 60%. We're looking to add writers who submit compelling, error free content on a regular basis.

We've also updated the rules around claiming projects. Writers can now claim as many Public Pool Requests as they like, provided they can complete them all on time and with excellent quality. Please only claim as many as you feel you can handle. As always, writers are able to claim an unlimited number of Private Pool Requests.

We hope you'll find these changes helpful!
Lysis

Re: Several Changes Released Today

Post by Lysis »

Got the email about this. Thanks a lot Constant. I'm especially interested in the new marketing campaigns mentioned. You guys used to pump out a lot of revenue in Adwords. I could tell, because every time I did a search for certain content/writing keywords, I saw your site as #1 in the Adwords ads in my SERPs.