Review times faster than ever!

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Constant

Review times faster than ever!

Post by Constant »

We wanted to report to everyone that our average review times are faster than ever at between 1-2 days on average. Over the last few months we've beefed up our editorial team to provide faster review times, and it's paying off.

So, we'd like to encourage everyone to submit away! We can deliver fast review times, and making sure you have a strong catalog leading up to the busiest time of the year can result in very strong sales.
juliaamos

Re: Review times faster than ever!

Post by juliaamos »

I was impressed how quickly my last submission went through. Now there are no excuses not to write more articles!
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

I've been pleasantly surprised with the last few I submitted, too. Thanks, CC.
ewriter

Post by ewriter »

Hi CC. Two weeks ago I wrote an article for a public request and it was approved in a day and sold a day later. Fantastic!

But since then I've written two more articles against public requests. One took five days for CC to review and approve. The second is still in review - it's been seven days - and the public request expires today. In both cases I emailed CC. While I appreciate your timely replies and assurance that articles are still submitted to Clients after public requests expire, it's still unacceptable to have to wait at least seven days for an article to be approved. Especially because you take 35%.

Look forward to consistently faster review times in the future.
DavidLewis

Post by DavidLewis »

I just recently signed up, but haven't had any articles reviewed yet either. I am building a backlog of articles though on my hard drive. As I understand it, I am limited to 3, then to 6, and then I'm not sure what after that. It'll be 3 days today since my first article was submitted. I've seen long review times posted by other site members, but this statement by CC seems to say that review times are short.

My question is: how long are the review times?
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

Shortest time for me has been about 4 days, longest around 8.