Introducing Writer Pools

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

aprilk10

Re: Introducing Writer Pools

Post by aprilk10 »

I'm excited about the changes! I think there may still be a few glitches to iron out though! I just searched my name under "find author." I like the new layout. However, it says I have completed 955 articles (I have 192) and that my turnaround time is 24 days (It is set...I thought...at .5). I have also noticed that I can't change the turnaround time on the Writer Pools page. I tried to change it from .5 to 1 day, and it changed it back. I am anxious to see what kind of opportunities this presents!
Constant

Re: Introducing Writer Pools

Post by Constant »

aprilk10 wrote:I'm excited about the changes! I think there may still be a few glitches to iron out though! I just searched my name under "find author." I like the new layout. However, it says I have completed 955 articles (I have 192) and that my turnaround time is 24 days (It is set...I thought...at .5). I have also noticed that I can't change the turnaround time on the Writer Pools page. I tried to change it from .5 to 1 day, and it changed it back. I am anxious to see what kind of opportunities this presents!

Both these glitches should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing them out!