Can't Submit an Article

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Sola

Can't Submit an Article

Post by Sola »

Hi there everyone. I'm new to CC and I'm having some technical problems. I submitted 3 articles with no problems, but when I went to submit a 4th I was unable to do so. I click on "submit article" and nothing shows up, just a small rectangle near the top of the screen. I don't think it's a problem on my end, because I sent three articles in already with no problems; the problem just occurred spontaneously. I've tried 3 different computers and multiple web browsers, but still nothing. I think the problem may be with my account, or maybe the site is having technical difficulties.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks, and it's nice to meet all of you. ^_^
Sharion

Re: Can't Submit an Article

Post by Sharion »

I believe that new submitters cannot have more than three articles in the pipeline at one time. Once you are established, the limit goes away.

There's a learning curve to work with the editors here and it's not a good idea to have too many articles submitted until you've gotten the hang of what they expect. You wouldn't want a bunch of rejections right off the bat.

Be patient, and wait until you've heard from the editors about the three you've already submitted. You can get three more ready while you wait :mrgreen:
Sola

Post by Sola »

Thank you for your response. Do you know when this limit goes away? I have about 30 articles that I would like to submit. If these 3 clear without rejection, will my limit be taken away, or does that take a certain amount of time? Haha, I'm guess I'm a little eager. After dealing with Demand Studios for so long, I'm definitely accustomed to tough editorial standards. :)
JStone

Post by JStone »

The limit will go away once you have had an article accepted. Or it might be the first three. It's one of those, anyway :)
Sharion

Post by Sharion »

I looked through some of the FAQs and didn't find it, but I think you need to have 10 accepted before the limit goes away. I may be wrong, and it may have changed since I started.
Sola

Post by Sola »

Ahh thank you. That makes sense. :)