Site Update

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Celeste Stewart

Re: Site Update

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Thanks! Works great!
I like the little splash of yellow and the home page images. I also like that it's not a major change requiring everyone to learn a new system.
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

BarryDavidson wrote:It is an ugly dog.

PURCHASE QUALITY CONTENT FROM OVER 30,000 SEASONED, PROFESSIONAL WRITERS
Nice, I'm more of a rookie and I like to be seasoned with oregano and garlic! :roll:
ThisOldMan

Post by ThisOldMan »

A very minor detail. How about deciding to use only either 'signup' or 'sign up' and not both? And replace 'registration' with 'signup/sign up', too.
kdrew

Post by kdrew »

Hello,

I'm having trouble navigating the new setup. I have a potential customer who has emailed me asking more detail about an article, and I cannot find a way to view the entire article. I have the article saved in a different laptop, but it has issues with the power supply and I cannot power it on. Is there a way to view the entire document that we uploaded instead of just the short preview that the summary shows?

Thank you.
aprilk10

Post by aprilk10 »

Kdrew: This isn't necessarily because of the new setup. If you only posted a portion of your article, that is all you will see. If you have no way to access the file on your other computer, the only suggestion I would have is to try contacting support and see if they can somehow email you the article file.

I usually put the entire article in the viewing field just because clients are more likely (in my opinion) to buy an article if they can see it in its entirety. But, it is really a matter of preference. I have also had some sell that only contained a portion of the article...so I am not sure that it makes a big difference. Hope all works out! :D
kdrew

Post by kdrew »

Thank you April. Well, bummer. I guess I will be contacting support. Thanks for the tips about posting the whole article!