Sort by License Type

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Content Buyer

Sort by License Type

Post by Content Buyer »

In the downloads section it would be useful to be able to sort by purchase date, license type and title.

We might have dozens or hundreds of purchases one day and being able to find what we need quickly would really help a lot. Especially the license type.

Thanks!
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

This feature is now available, customers can now sort by license, date, title, etc.
thomask

Sorting categorizing and surfing..

Post by thomask »

I note that its not easy sometimes to find exactly what I am looking for. I have decided to purchase some articles with Full/Unique rights, however, If I search using the existing search tool CC has, I am inundated with articles that have ONLY usage options. It seems I can not opt out of that search.

Is there a way to search BY the rights? IE: Display all articles/tutorials/blogs with Unique rights available.

Also, in my download cart, it would be great to be able to sort these into directories or categories of my own so I know which have been used, which ones are due to be used, which ones are for which sites, etc...

Just a couple thoughts from a madman.

Thomas
mattsterrr

Post by mattsterrr »

A constant content wallet. Something similar would be quite useful for the more prolific authors I would imagine.
constant-content
Site Admin

Re: Sorting categorizing and surfing..

thomask wrote:I note that its not easy sometimes to find exactly what I am looking for. I have decided to purchase some articles with Full/Unique rights, however, If I search using the existing search tool CC has, I am inundated with articles that have ONLY usage options. It seems I can not opt out of that search.

Is there a way to search BY the rights? IE: Display all articles/tutorials/blogs with Unique rights available.

Also, in my download cart, it would be great to be able to sort these into directories or categories of my own so I know which have been used, which ones are due to be used, which ones are for which sites, etc...

Just a couple thoughts from a madman.

Thomas
This has now been added to the advanced search feature. You can now search for certain licenses.
thomask

Post by thomask »

GREAT, thanks.

However it seems to force me to do a Usage Rights search. If I want to search ONLY articles that allow me to purchase the FULL RIGHTS or UNIQUE RIGHTS, I am still forced to filter through all the invalid USAGE RIGHTS returns in the search.

Thomas

". Good Intentions doesn't pave a road, Good Acts does ."
thomask

Post by thomask »

Wow,

I feel like a kid in a candy store, I was suprised when I went to do one of my searchs and found the advanced search engine more like I had envisioned when I requested the extra functionality above...

I was initially disappointed tho when I did my search for FULL RIGHTS LICENSE and recieved no returns...

Solution? CLick on usage, and unique, and ALL the returns came back with at least FULL RIGHTS LICENSE options..

one word

COOL :D

Thomas

p.s. you admin guys are great!! :D
constant-content
Site Admin

I shouldn't work that way, it should work the way you envisioned it. We are working to fix it. You guys are quick :), you tested it before I could.
Solaris

Somehow i missed this forum

Post by Solaris »

Looks like i should be looking here for sometime, i think search is much improved now.
Give a try and post your feedback.