What country: requested content?

Questions about Paid content or looking for specific paid content.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

mattsterrr

What country: requested content?

Post by mattsterrr »

With the requested content could you have a field asking which nationality the article is to be aimed at?

I know most of the English language based internet is aimed at US users (and I know the whole world evolves around America :D) but, this isn't always the case and being British (That's outside the US border, in case you were wondering) it would be helpful to know if I'm using £ or $ and what relevant information is needed pertaining to which country. Even trends differ from one nationality to the next and knowledge is power.

I am only taking the... when I say that about Americans I'm not trying to insight a Europe/America debate.

Cheers very much,

mattsterrr :D
Katie-Anne

Second that Emotion!

Post by Katie-Anne »

This is a really good point. When I'm writing for clients I usually ask do they want UK English or US English. It helps not only with getting the spelling in a format that fits the rest of the site, but also it helps to know when actually writing the article as some things work differently in the UK then they do in the US. Websites are international, but their content is usually specific to the country of origin.

Katie-Anne