Book review - Weight loss

Questions about Paid content or looking for specific paid content.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

mattsterrr

Book review - Weight loss

Post by mattsterrr »

Just out of curiosity, the requested content for the book review on detox diet... has a deadline of 25/05/05 did anyone submit before that date? Did they buy an article? Do they still want the article? Should they still be in the requested content bit?

Ta very much indeedy :?:
malward

Post by malward »

Mattsterrr,

I wrote that article the first day it was requested and the buyer purchased it on the 28th. I believe the request is gone now.
mattsterrr

Post by mattsterrr »

Ah, it was obviously one of those critical deadlines that MUST be met, then.

Well done, though. I was only curious, I didn't fancy my chances with that one, I struggled enough with the Orthotics article I sold (Or... who?)

Has anyone ever sold any poetry or a short story on here?
malward

Post by malward »

Matt,

Never avoid writing for requests because it is a struggle. I have done that in the past, then finally wrote an article and it has sold. It's always worth a try. That diet book request wasn't an easy one. Instead of asking us to state the format, the buyer would have been better to state the format he/she wanted. I guessed and thought it wasn't going to sell, but then it did. It was an added bonus.

Like Grandma used to tell me and like I tell my grandsons, "If you don't try, you'll never know." :)