Costs and recurring services

Questions about Paid content or looking for specific paid content.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

libertate

Post by libertate »

I just placed an other 12 article orders.

I cannot see either this order, or the previous order.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Hi-

A order happens when you purchase a article, right now these are just requests for content. The writers (hundreds) then decide if they want to write on the subjects with the price you requested.

You then can decide if you want to purchase the content (articles) outright, or purchase the content to use.

Since Constant Content is a new site, if you purchased a usage license it could easily last for 6+ months, but we can not guarantee this. A unique license would guarantee the article would be yours and your only.

You may find that a unique license is a better choice for your site, as many others do.
malward

Post by malward »

I am very happy working for CC. We know when we write an article that it may or may not sell. It is all part of being a writer. Many times writers send in articles to print or online venues and they are rejected.Writers learn not to take rejection as a personal affront. If an editor likes your work and it is exactly what they want, they will accept it, otherwise it is rejected and you go on to something else. :)
libertate

Post by libertate »

constant wrote:Since Constant Content is a new site, if you purchased a usage license it could easily last for 6+ months, but we can not guarantee this. A unique license would guarantee the article would be yours and your only.

You may find that a unique license is a better choice for your site, as many others do.
You are working hard to convince me on the "unique license". :lol:

At this time, the cost is prohibitive to go with unique license.

I still would like the authors to consider a six months no-republish license. Higher rate of return then shared license, and still have residual income after six months.
libertate

Post by libertate »

Am I going to get an e-mail or something that articles are posted for my requests? Or is there some sort of a notification? Or, do I just wade through the existing ones until I see something I haven't seen before?
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

There have been responses to your request. You should have been notified by e-mail. You can view them yourself if you go to Search Articles. Most of them should be under Health/Weight Loss. Hope that helps, if not contact CC.
Carrie

Post by Carrie »

I believe you have to subscribe to your chosen topic to get the e-mail updates when relevant articles have been submitted. :D