Examples of requests

Have a question about content or the website?

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Project Dave

Examples of requests

Post by Project Dave »

Hi there,

I'm new, still finding my way around. I want to put in a request but before I do, is there any way to see examples of current/previous requests? It would be nice to get a feel for how the system works before plunging in. At the moment when I look at the submission form I feel a bit like I'm shooting blind. Thanks.

Great site BTW. I'm encouraged by my experience so far.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Hi Dave,

The only way I know for you to see examples of requests is to create an author account. You'll have access to the request board, and you'll be able to see how others construct their requests.

However, submitting a request is fairly easy - just include all information that will enable the authors to customize content to your specific needs. For example, if you need articles about dogs, you could list certain topics you need covered, the length of article you're looking for, any keywords you want authors to include, or anything that you don't want the author to do, such as write about specific breeds or submit articles under 200 words.

Let us know if you need any help. You can easily contact Support using the "contact us" link at the top right hand corner of the screen.

Thanks,
Ed
Project Dave

Post by Project Dave »

Okay thanks. I guess I'll just give it a blast.