Wrong Article Count & Question About Pending Transaction

Have a question about content or the website?

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Alexandra Heep

Wrong Article Count & Question About Pending Transaction

Post by Alexandra Heep »

Question 1: I just noticed something this morning: When I look at my page where it displays my activity to everyone (http://www.constant-content.com/author/ ... ails-0.htm), it shows that I sold 5 usage licenses, 1 unique, and 0 full rights.

However, it should be 1 full rights. The full rights article sold way back in July. This information used to be correct.

Question 2: I have an additional article that sold full rights (NOT the one mentioned above), which shows under my "Licenses for Content" heading, but not elsewhere. It has been listed as pending - unpaid for several days. I think I read somewhere that this is due to the type of payment. Am I correct in assuming that some payments take a long time to clear, and that the article won't show sold under my other headings until then? Also, while it's pending, what happens if it gets sold again?

I hope I am making sense.
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

Alexandra Heep,

About your first question: I have the same situation (& I think every author does) with the "full rights" -- I sold over 300 & it has "0" right now. I hope they fix this soon.

I would say they buyer hasn't paid yet for your second question, but I dont know about it selling again???? As long as it's listed, I would think it could sell, but I'm guessing. Hopefully, CC will answer that one for you.

Catnipp333
Alexandra Heep

Post by Alexandra Heep »

Thank you catnipp (lovely name). I will give it a few more days to wait for an "official" answer here, before e-mailing support.