Who is Constant-Content? Company, address, phone, names?

Have a question about content or the website?

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

markwelch

Who is Constant-Content? Company, address, phone, names?

Post by markwelch »

Normally, I do not do business with "anonymous strangers," except on a cash basis. Who is Constant-Content.com? Who are the principals of the company (owners, officers, etc.)? Where is the company located? Why is the phone number listed in your WHOIS record disconnected?
ukresident

Post by ukresident »

Why do you care? As long as we are able to purchase the articles securely and have a method of contacting them through this forum if we have a problem, then what else do you need? They are simply middle people running a website (out of home) for all I care but they're doing a great job at it and my hats of to them.

I recently had a problem with an author selling a non unique article as unique, I posted about it here and within 24 hours I had a refund, no questions asked, that to me is all I need to continue doing business with constant content :wink:

Well done!

Tony
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Thank you ukresident for the kind words.

You can find most info here:
http://www.constant-content.com/about/1/

We don't list a phone number because if we did we would have 100 writers calling us each day. We get a lot of email every day (mostly all writers) with many questions. People are welcome to us the contact us if they would like to talk to a person via the phone. We are located in MI and we are not a large company.
Last edited by constant-content on Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
markwelch

Why we need contact info

Post by markwelch »

Um - I think a serious reason why I'd want to know who I'm doing business with, is that I'd want to know I am dealing with a reputable company and not some fly-by-night venture that might be granting "Licenses" which it is not authorized to issue. Also, as a writer, you'd want to know who is responsible for paying you; there are tens of thousands of scams on the internet where payment is never made. In this case, I can understand not publishing a phone number, but why not provide the business address? Why conceal that? Why put a disconnected phone number in the WHOIS record?
malward

Post by malward »

Mark,

I am a freelance writer and I can assure you that I have always been paid when my articles sell. I have also been stung, but took a chance here and am more than happy with everything about Constant-Content. I don't add my mailing address to any website because you never know who may find and use it. I hope this helps.
constant-content
Site Admin

Mark -

I have been talking to you via email now for some time... I have told you everything you want to know. If you don't want to write for us you don't have to. But we will be here if you change your mind.

As for the phone number... It just was never updated, not many people use the Whois info to contact a company. 99% of the time its not correct or not there.
Last edited by constant-content on Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eliza Ferree

Post by Eliza Ferree »

I too have been paid by Chris. Lots of faith in the site. :)
HollyJahangiri

Post by HollyJahangiri »

I, too, like to know who I'm doing business with (and who I'm giving my private info - address, phone number, etc. to). There are too many fly-by-night operations on the Internet, and many "paid writing sites" that have vanished into thin air without notice. But I'm willing to take a chance, given Chris's participation here and the good reputation he seems to have so far established with buyers and writers here.
constant-content
Site Admin

Feel free to email us with any other questions.

Iwinweekly, LLC
43818 Palisades
Canton, MI
(734) 468-0594
HollyJahangiri

Post by HollyJahangiri »

Thanks!

Holly
LJade

Post by LJade »

Ok, I have to add my 2 cents.

Constant-Content is the "best" place on the Internet for a writer to successfully market and sell their work, it's also the best place for website owners/magazines/etc. to find quality content...there is no better place!

There are other places but when I have a problem or when I send an e-mail about anything...I get an answer usually within just a few hours or sooner. I appreciate that.

I get paid every week and here I'm protected. I don't have to worry about taking on a project and not getting paid, here everything is straight-forward. C-C is not like some of the other sites that charge "providers" a monthly fee to gain work, you get 65% from every sale and that's not bad considering the work comes to you...your work sells while you sleep!

"WE" both customers and writers have a chance to suggest improvements, report problems or just gripe if we want to and Chris is attentive to everyone's needs--that's not easy.

If an article is rejected for any reason, you are told why and how to edit your pieces to gain approval, it's not simply thrown out! C-C's editor is top-notch and does a jam up job.

There's absolutely nothing "fishy" about C-C's operation, everything is out in the open and I can't name not one website other than C-C that I can say that about.

Personally, I can't imagine what kind of reservations you would have about writing or buying from C-C. There comes a time to either s**t or get off the pot and I think that's where you are. Sign up and try it, geesh it's free--what do you have to lose?

I think we've more than proved that C-C is the place to be!

Thanks,
LJ
mattsterrr

Post by mattsterrr »

I love joining in old conversations that people have probably completely forgotten about.

The WhoIs information on my website belongs to a student web designer who lives thousands of miles away because he set up my site for me. Shows how relevant that particular gem of a website turned out to be. The phone number and address of my site are in an entirely different country, continent even, to my real world presence.

So, if anyone wants to ring me, feel free.
LJade

Post by LJade »

It's June! (old conversations? lol)

I have my real phone number posted on a couple of sites and I never get any phone calls ... not even the occassional heavy breather but I'm REALLY not complaining. LMAO!
mattsterrr

Post by mattsterrr »

Point me to the site and I'll arrange the heavy breathing if you're that upset about it.

By the way, if you do get any heavy breathers, it really, genuinely wasn't me.
LJade

Post by LJade »

Matt ... I knew that WAS YOU lastnight, tell the truth! LMAO