Do you accept writers from other countries?

Have a question about content or the website?

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

cwilson26

Do you accept writers from other countries?

Post by cwilson26 »

I was just referred by a friend and signed up last night. Another friend has been looking for something like this and is from Norway and I was wondering if you accepted people from other countries? I have another friend from Canada and she is also interested in something like this. :)
Ed

Post by Ed »

Constant-Content only pays with Paypal, so that is a consideration for authors from outside of North America.

In addition, we only accept articles that are written in a natural sounding English with no grammatical errors. We cannot accept articles that would not sound natural to an English-speaking audience, so that would be a consideration for anyone who does not speak English as their native language.

Thanks,
Ed
cwilson26

Post by cwilson26 »

Ed wrote:Constant-Content only pays with Paypal, so that is a consideration for authors from outside of North America.

In addition, we only accept articles that are written in a natural sounding English with no grammatical errors. We cannot accept articles that would not sound natural to an English-speaking audience, so that would be a consideration for anyone who does not speak English as their native language.

Thanks,
Ed
Well they both speak English but thanks for answering my question. :)