Informing A Buyer of Content

Have a question about content or the website?

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Raida

Informing A Buyer of Content

Post by Raida »

I'm just wondering about the ability to contact a buyer to let them know that you have work available on CC, that's been accepted and may be of use to them.

From what I've seen the only way to leave a message for a buyer is in the "Requested Content" section but many of the requests aren't even listed there. (On that note - why is that?)

Being that I'm still learning the ropes here at CC and all, I'm just wondering; is there another way to leave a message for potential buyers to let them know when you have an article that may be of interest to them that I've missed?

Thanks for letting me pester you once again.

~Raida
Aariana Adams

Post by Aariana Adams »

I don't think there is a way to directly contact the buyer, other than through Requests.

A buyer, however, can "subscribe" to a particular author's work or on a specific subject. They are then automatically notified when an author posts or when there's a new article on the specific subject.

All the requests should be up. I'm not getting e-mails so really don't know when a new request comes in.

Hope this helps.
Aariana
Raida

Post by Raida »

Hi Aariana,

Thank you for your response. I kind of thought that would be the answer, as far as not being able to contact buyers other than through the request page.

As for the Recent Requests, I get mine sent through email but very rarely do I see them show up on the site. Unless I'm just looking in the wrong spot. :?

Again, thanks for the info.

~Raida