Article Approval for Requests?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

Angie H

Article Approval for Requests?

Post by Angie H »

Hello

I currently have 15 articles waiting for editor approval. Some of these are for a casting call. I'd like to include links to them when contacting the customer. The others are for a public request that closes in two days. Some of the articles have been waiting for five days, and now it's the weekend so I'm getting a bit concerned. Will they get approved before the client's request expires? If not, what is the current turnaround time for article approval?

Thank you!
Angie H

Re: Article Approval for Requests?

Post by Angie H »

The cat and I have blown the dust off the typewriter. We've gotten out the quill pen, ink, parchment, and several other items editors might enjoy. We've even poured our finest coffee into our best china mug. Everything has been placed with care to build an alter luxurious enough to conjure the highest of editorial gods.

Angie

P. S. If this doesn't work, I've secured a chicken for tomorrow should they demand a blood sacrifice. The cat and I are anxiously waiting for a sign.