Do Some Marketing

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

JoyRCalderwood

Do Some Marketing

Post by JoyRCalderwood »

We can all help to market. I sometimes write about Constant-Content on my Twitter account, do you? Sometimes I link my content. I have some social media people that follow me so hope they notice. It's about creating awareness.

The more of us that direct traffic here, the more sales we may get.
HiredGun

Re: Do Some Marketing

Post by HiredGun »

Use caution when tweeting. Tweets are now indexed by search engines, so if you tweet a link to a specific title, e.g. "5 Ways to Market Your …", your title will be indexed. Should a potential buyer conduct a Google search prior to purchasing your article, they'll find your article indexed not only on Constant Content, but on Twitter too. :D
JoyRCalderwood

Post by JoyRCalderwood »

No need to complicate it. Just talk about content for sale at Constant content.(Or don't)
ryanhealy

Post by ryanhealy »

I catch where you're coming from, but to be honest, the reason I write here and fork over 35% is so I don't have to market. That's what we pay them the 35% for!

If people are going to market for constant-content wouldn't it be more productive to market yourself and keep the hefty fee?
JoyRCalderwood

Post by JoyRCalderwood »

Do what you want. How long does it take you to write a 35 word Tweet anyhow? Geesh.
ryanhealy

Post by ryanhealy »

JoyRCalderwood wrote:Do what you want. How long does it take you to write a 35 word Tweet anyhow? Geesh.
I'm going to guess it would take me 29.64 seconds. You?

Geesh!