Seasonal?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

GailF

Re: Seasonal?

Post by GailF »

LMasterson wrote:I have relatively few articles remaining in my catalog (I think 20 or so?) that are all ancient and some years old now, but my total sales overall are comfortably in the 4 figures.
Are you mainly doing private orders and writer pools on CC then? I can't say I've had much luck with writer pools on here! I'm all about my catalog :lol:
HiredGun

Post by HiredGun »

If y'all are finding it slow for sales during the summer, have you tried combining multiple keywords from CC's recent/popular list into one article? Target multiple opportunities with one article? Here's the current list of recently searched for keywords. How many can you work into one article? :lol:

Recent

badass
hes
five
kitchen
restaurant business
senior care
data analysis
Christian
data visualization
entrepreneur
vagina
apps
api
insurance
sexual wellness
Gauderbock

Post by Gauderbock »

'Boring' and 'Rita' seem popular too.
HiredGun

Post by HiredGun »

Gauderbock wrote:'Boring' and 'Rita' seem popular too.
"Tired of Living a Boring Life? Five Badass Tips Every Christian Rita and Roxie Should Know About Showing Their ****** in the Kitchen for Improved Sexual Wellness" :lol: :oops: :lol:
Last edited by HiredGun on Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gauderbock

Post by Gauderbock »

Clickbait.
Words4Bread

Post by Words4Bread »

"Five Badass Kitchen Apps to Help with Data Visualization and Data Analysis for the Christian Restaurant Business Entrepreneur"

I could actually write that. 'Cept the editors wouldn't like "badass".

:D